Primary responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. You will also facilitate change requests to guarantee that all parties are informed of the impacts on budget and routine.
- Assist in Requirements gathering, sign-off.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope, and goals
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of the project
- Scope the project, assign deliverables. timelines and manage them efficiently.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to the teams/individuals best positioned to complete them
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- A Bachelor's degree or master's degree in an associate discipline.
- Proven experience working as a Project Manager or Programme Manager. (At least 3 years)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation is a plus.
- Ability to lead, direct project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Solid understanding of proper project management methodologies e.g Agile, Scrum/waterfall, etc.
- Proven Leadership, interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Budget control experience.