We are looking to hire an amazing Product Manager to lead new, exciting initiatives as part of our Innovation team. Our Product Managers don’t just build digital products, but also help lead the entire company in their objectives. We desire someone who is a leader in the business, champions user needs, and helps build wonderful products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead a development team and product area to discover user needs, understand and define the product’s market positioning, define and refine team KPIs and objectives, understand tech tradeoffs, and create a roadmap that balances users, tech and business needs.
- Lead your empowered development team(s) to execute against that roadmap to deliver substantial timely value against those KPIs and objectives.
- Obtain a strong understanding of the users and market for your product, from competitive analysis to user segmentation, and drive this understanding through the business.
- Be a strong advocate for user needs across all functional areas, and help maintain the proper intersection of user needs with implementation and business needs.
- Manage the product objectives, key results and roadmap for your assigned business area; ensure these dovetail into the company's commercial strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business, and of course work very closely with development teams composed of engineers, domain experts, design and others.
- Use data to shape your narratives and prioritization, and to drive understanding through the business using clear communication techniques.
- Create a culture of experimentation within your team, where validating assumptions and measuring impact ensure your teams limit guesswork and maximize value
- 5+ years product management experience, managing complex business-driven products, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Experience in fostering the customer experience, end to end journey, UX and UI.
- Delivered complex projects with agile development teams, with a firm personal belief in ship, learn & iterate.
- Demonstrated success in strategy through delivery, balancing user needs, business goals and technical implementation to create a functional and beautiful product.
- Tolerance and even enthusiasm for ambiguity, and a bias to action creates a data-driven path forward despite an unclear path.
- Personal stature, gravitas, a relationship builder, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent critical judgment; ability to make good decisions, be trusted, respected and dependable, be proactive and responsive, ask the right questions, raise flags at the right time, able to prioritize and plan workloads for the team.
- Analytical thinking capability; logical, systematic, strategic and pragmatic.
- A growth mindset fostering a culture of feedback and high performance within your teams
- Deftly wielding multiple agile practices through software lifecycles. Educating the wider business teams on the development process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.