The candidate will be solely responsible for assessing workplace health and safety issues in the Terminal and providing professional medical services as the need arises.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Responds to job-related medical emergencies and provide onsite treatment to sick or injured workers.
- Recommends additional or specialized medical treatment when necessary.
- Promotes and maintains the health and wellness of workers.
- Identifies hazards in the workplace; recommends ways to reduce and prevent hazardous exposures on the job.
- Conducts training for first aid, safety, CPR, and health programs.
- Prepares accident reports and workers' compensation reports.
- Presents recommendations for tasks that can be potentially hazardous to workers.
- Maintains current knowledge of industrial safety and medical best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate School of Nursing/BSc. Nursing with at least 4 years of cognate work experience.
- Experience as an Industrial Nurse or a similar role in an industrial environment with a valid license to practice.
- Physically fit and able to administer medical aid and attend to emergency situations.
- Extensive knowledge of nursing principles and procedures, workplace hazards, and safety risk
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in medical emergencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team.
- Excellent organizational planning and administrative skills
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 140,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.