We're looking for energetic and entrepreneurial young physiotherapists who are eager to gain experience and grow and develop in their PT skills and their career.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- In-clinic and out-clinic treatments - Assess clients and plan and carry out individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning and mobility, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction.
- Solid documentation and patient follow-up/customer service capability
- Exposure/Desire/And Ability to work well in a clinical team, perform requisite documentation and administrative duties, build relationships with healthcare professionals to further development of caseload and enhance care provision.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.