1. Establish and encourage positive behaviour and procedures for maintaining a productive and well-discipline learning environment.
2. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ needs and interests.
3. Observe, evaluate and assess students' learning.
4. Always put into consideration the developmental needs, interests and abilities of all the children
5. Prepare/set up gym prior to the school sporting activities
6. Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students.
7. Teach safety rules related to each activity
8. Promote the health and safety of all staff and children
9. Ensure the children utilize effective health and hygiene practices
10. Ensure a safe and stimulating physical environment where all children are protected from hazards or harm