- Responsible for the implementation of PHP solutions such as plug-ins, templates, and widgets as well as technical design and planning of online projects in cooperation with our product and design departments.
- building restful JSON web services
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field (good experience can cover for it)
- Previous work experience as a PHP Developer for 2 to 4 years
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Adding functionality and debugging
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building XML/JSON web services data models and integration with APIs is a must
- Understanding responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience and knowledge in Mobile App Development is considered a plus