Health & Safety
Healthcare NGN Confidential
1 week ago
We are looking to hire a Pharmacy Technician
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- This role is responsible for dispensing medications accurately
- Provide excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- Maintain adequate stocks of medications and
- Ensure medications are stored to preserve their quality.
- A certificate of Pharmacy Technician is compulsory
- Registration with the Board of Pharmacy and a current practicing license as a Pharmacy Technician is required.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Ability to process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Ability to provide patient counseling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools including Microsoft Office suite of products and popular social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman's language.
- Supply and inventory management skills.
- Good knowledge of dispensing commonly prescribed medications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.