We seek to hire a Pharmacy Manager to Join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Ownership of KPIs and delivery of area P&L.
- Accountability for controlling costs and developing a high level of financial control within your area team.
- Working with Regional or National Leadership teams to successfully deliver central business plans.
- Work with Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacy teams to develop operational excellence and share best practices.
- Lead Health and safety compliance across the area and ensure regular compliance checks are completed in line with standard operating procedures.
- Build effective long-term relationships with current and potential customers like Health Commissioners, LPCs, DATs, B2B customers, and consumers.
- Lead regular reviews of competitor activity which has the potential to impact the performance of your area and vary plans accordingly.
- Lead and negotiate enhanced income contracts for your area.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and take remedial measures, where necessary, to avoid recurrence.
- Develop a local estate strategy for the portfolio of stores within your area, to plan for disposals & acquisitions.
- Develop robust and consistent performance management across the area to embed learning & development initiatives.
- Develop an area succession plan that identifies and develops talented colleagues with the potential to fill key roles within the area.
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy).
- Experience working as a pharmacy Regional Manager,
- Strong IT literacy (proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent).
- A valid license.
- Experience in multi-site operations.
- Strong track record of leading, motivating, and inspiring teams that achieve KPIs and targets.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Sound commercial judgment and fiscal control.
- Ownership of budget delivery for turnover and operations
- Candidates must be within the age of 32-40 years
Location: Victoria Island
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.