We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), and Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, and Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, and RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week.
- Procurement of drugs and consumables.
- Tracking the expiration of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Monthly requisition of drugs and consumables for hospital use.
- Monthly registration of drugs procured according to batch, cost, purchase date, expiration date, batch number, and manufacturer, in the Pharmacy books, computers, and EMR
- Checking for drugs that are out of stock and replacing them before a prescription comes in for them.
- Hospital pharmacists are responsible for the dispensing and procurement of medicinal products and supplies used in the hospital.
- Medication reconciliation, management of drug-related problems, and patient education.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- At least 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Must possess relevant certifications.
- The candidate must have completed an internship where applicable.
- Highly computer-skilled
- Certified by relevant professional bodies where this applies.
- The candidate must be a resident of Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 2,500,000 - 3,000,000 annually
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.