- Inspect buildings and the surrounding environment for signs of pest infestation or pests
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate the pests
- Take the required measurement of the area that needs treatment
- Use different pest control methods such as setting of traps or baits to remove or kill pests
- Apply pesticide safely in buildings or structures and the surrounding environment
- Design and carry out a pest management plan
- Drive trucks equipped with power spraying equipment
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building and create effective pest control measures to prevent pest infestation.