- Manage the CEO's calendar and set up meetings, providing general administrative support.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities; following up appropriately.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Oversee the performance of other organisational staff.
- Conduct research and organise the CEO's personal commitments.
- Prioritise conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively and following through.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
Qualifications/ Key Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced general computer skills.
- Well organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow up skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be a people's person.
- Interest in and knowledge of social media content creation and digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Female applicants are highly welcome.
Salary range: NGN90,000 - NGN120,000 monthly (net).