Main Job, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and follow up on business leads; research accounts and follow through sales leads
- Explore every opportunity to generate sales of the Company’s products: Cold call, direct email, as well as performing other lead generation activities.
- Develop scripts and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Visit clinics and optical shops, meeting customers to discuss their evolving needs with the aim of building a long-lasting, mutually benefiting business relationship with them.
- Organize periodical information dissemination programs for ECPs to promote and increase visibility and acceptability of the company’s brand of products.
- Provide daily report of field sales activities, challenges, success and communicate VOC data to the management
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers' preferences and ensure customer satisfaction
- Make input into weekly and Monthly sales forecast, developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve them for assigned portfolio and territory.
- Achieve assigned sales target.
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
Requirements – Education, Experience and key competencies
- Degree in Optometry, preferably
- Previous experience marketing/selling optical wears/devices will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.