An Eye Care Clinic in Lagos urgently needs an experienced Optician for immediate employment. Opticians help fit people for eyeglasses and contact lenses, processing and following prescriptions from optometrists and ophthalmologists. Opticians also help visually-challenged patients select the right pair of lenses or contacts for their needs
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Pre-screen clients by inquiring about their vision issues
- Evaluate prescriptions from Optometrists and Ophthalmologists in conjunction with patients’ vocational and vocational visual requirements
- Take accurate details of each customer’s optical and facial details to arrive at the best fit and style preference before procuring frames
- Work with machinery to adjust or design custom contact lenses and frames for clients
- Complete additional daily office tasks such as keeping records of clients’ prescriptions, preparing paperwork for customers’ insurance payments, maintaining order inventory, and tracking requests in the system
- Sell vision assistive equipment and other gadgets such as
sunglasses, spectacles, and contact lenses
- Minimum academic qualification of MBBS
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a doctor
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.