- Possess the skill and knowledge to handle the full responsibility of management, sales and operations of a Feed Mill factory to ensure profitability and capacity utilization of company assets.
- A strong relationship skill to manage and relate with government agencies such as NAFDAC etc highly is required
- Good knowledge of fish and poultry feed formulations.
- Animal husbandry and farm management experience within the Nigerian environment.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing policies, plan, programs, and activities.
- Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns including online marketing and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring customers satisfaction.
- Oversees the marketing department and provides direction and feedback.
- Effective management skills including project management
- Ability to drive the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting and the decision making process.
- Strong leadership, business management, interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent track record of measurable results.
- Strong communication skills, public speaking, press relations, and presentation skills
- Strong professional profile and high ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage complex projects involving various stakeholders and multiple projects of varying priority.
- Should possess 12+ experience in management, with at least, 5 years in a senior management role with progressive experience in farm or feed mill operations and sales.
- Prior experience in farm management is required.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing sales and operations functions.
- Can handle the day-to-day activities as well as take strategic decisions by Planning, Organizing, and coordinating all activities within the subsidiary.
- Demonstrate ability to fully implement all HSE rules and regulations, as the number one safety ambassador of the subsidiary.
- Prior experience in the management of community and other related issues.
- B.Sc or BA in relevant fields such as Animal Husbandry, Veterinary science etc.
- A Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of project management, strategic planning and business development.
- Knowledge of data reporting, analysis and performance metrics.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Strong aptitude in problem-solving.