Office Assistant/ Administrative Executive
Our Company is looking for a Smart MALE office Assistant/Administrative Executive staff to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents and performing other general office clerk duties which includes accounting/ banking responsibilities as well and general office errands. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personalty with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications;
• Managing filing system;
• Recording information as needed;
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed;
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing;
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas;
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands;
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required;
• Maintaining supply inventory;
• Maintaining office equipment as needed;
• Coordinating events as necessary;
• Aiding with client reception;
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into databases;
• Prepare up daily, weekly report;
• Follow all reasonable and lawful directions given to you by management, including complying with policies and procedures as amended from time to time and;
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
• Provide administrative, logistic, and research support to the Managing Director.
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedure
• Carry out supervisory tasks in the company’s projects
• Work with the office manager to source for and execute contracts
• Any other duties as required by the Management.
In this role, you will report to the MD through the Office Manager/ Corporate Services Manager of Gofa & Associates Nigeria Limited.
Your Obligation to the Company:
In addition to others, you will be required to:
(a) Always perform assigned duties to the best of your ability;
(b) Use your best endeavors to promote and protect the interests of the company;
(c) Be accountable and responsible to your actions, and the quality of the results you deliver.
You shall learn more of your obligations to the company and our clients from your manager and employee handbook.
Below are some additional appointment terms:
1. Remuneration and Benefits
(a) Your monthly remuneration shall be N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only), payable at the end of every month and subject to all statutory deductions.
(b)Your monthly take home shall be paid out to you at the end of every month by way of bank deposit into a salary account opened on your behalf by the company. Additional details of the breakdown leading to the stated net remunerations will be communicated to you upon the inception of your employment.
2. Business Hours:
Normal hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday. However, the hours of our business activity are not fixed. You will be working to fit the business hours of our clients.
- · HND/Degree Holder AND must BE A MALE
Experience as an
office assistant/administrative or in related field.
- · Experience with Accounting and HR is highly required.
- · Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- · Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- · A utility staff, very versatile and multi skilled with executive administrative duties.
- · Can drive and have a valid driver’s license.