- You will be a pioneer in this new technologically driven cosmetic procedure.
- Future prospects for promotion and responsibility for training new technicians.
- We are looking for raw talent who will be trained and mentored in the first three months of employment. Initial training will be offered at our Abuja clinic.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree or nursing qualification in a relevant field,
- This is an Entry-level role, possession of some years of experience would be advantageous,
- Attitude and a good friendly personality are absolute requirements and so is the desire to learn and apply acquired knowledge and techniques.
- A keen interest in working in a medical aesthetic operating environment is required.
- Starting salary after training starts at NGN 85,000 per month and reviewed upwards after three months’ probation
- The successful candidate will be based at our Abuja clinic in WUSE 2.
Please include a recent passport photo with your application. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held during the week commencing Monday 5th April 2021 at our Abuja clinic.