Health & Safety
We are looking for an ambitious and result-oriented genius to join our clinical team as a Nurse to help provide top-notch medical care to our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with a license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide patient counseling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Candidates must reside around the Lekki axis
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.