ENGIE Energy Access is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Stock Control Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast paced environment at the forefront of providing a world class customer service experience in the sectors of renewable energy.This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers, inventory management, and providing after sales service support (both technical and non-technical) to existing EEA customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
• Provide excellent customer service to all ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
• Attract new and existing customers to the Point of Sale
• Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA inventory to and from the Point of Sale
• Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center
Deliverables and Activities
• Provide exceptional experience to ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
• Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to
determine best use of resources
• Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after sales
• Provide accurate product information to customers
• Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) to allocated Points of
• Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
• Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and
• Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and
any damaged swap stock back to EEA HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
• Ensure accurate and high quality information is added into EEA data systems.
• Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
• Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
• Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Required Skills & Experience
• Candidate should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good influencing and negotiation skills.
• Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Competent with using Microsoft Office packages, and other Google products such as Forms,
Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player who is able to work independently.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
• Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have a smartphone.
• A Minimum of SSCE
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.