We are seeking an NOC engineer to oversee our telecommunication networks and computer systems. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance and capacity of our computer systems, troubleshooting problems, and responding to network issues. You may also be required to configure system hardware and manage system back-ups. To ensure success as an NOC engineer, you should demonstrate advanced knowledge of network deployment and infrastructure, excellent troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work flexible hours. A skilled NOC Engineer will be able to diagnose and resolve network issues without causing extended downtime of the IT systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Performing regular checks on network hardware and software.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.