We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks
- Design and support our network systems and infrastructure
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience .
- Good communication skills
- Routing and switching
- Knowledge of firewalls and anti-virus
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.