We are looking for a Network Engineer to analyze new user/solution requirements to develop solutions that align with requirements, technical implementation of new business solution projects to time, cost, scope, and quality and system integration requirements, and solution analysis for new business initiatives.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Product backlog management, including documenting user stories and Functional requirements.
- Provide technical support to merchants integrating the Payment gateway.
- Managing the eCommerce platforms, and Services including; 3DS Server (Payment Gateway), EMVCo 3DS (Card authentication), Online marketplace platforms, and Verification (KYC) platforms
- Manage merchant integration of the Payment Gateway.
- Renewal of Certificates for web-facing services
- Respond to external and internal support within agreed SLA terms
- Provision of second-level support for Ecommerce Applications
- Provision of second-level support for failed transaction root cause analysis
- Interface with Developers to scope implementation
- Documentation of Product Requirement Document and Functional Requirements
- Testing and deployment of fixes, and product features
- Documentation of system incidence and issue resolution
- Testing of APIs with Postman
- University degree/HND in Computer Science or a related subject
- 0 - year of experience)
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Apt attention to details
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.