- Source for the right fabrics and materials for production.
- Monitor and control fashion product costing.
- Implement profit planning strategy for each collection and business unit, incorporating different profit parameters to achieve business and sales objectives.
- Ensure a constant stock of fabrics and required materials for production.
- Keep regular records of inventory and track inventory usage against projection.
- Monitor and track material usage against projection and promote an analytic-driven process across the business units by engaging and utilising the company’s software system.
- Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets.
- Act as subject matter expert on inventory planning for the entire business; providing guidelines and recommendations for improved business performance.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint with a significant level of confidence using Enterprise resource software and systems.
- Must have good knowledge of fabrics.Must have at least 1 year of cognate experience as a fashion merchandiser or a minimum of 3 years experience in the fashion industry.
Salary Range: ₦80,000 – ₦120,000 (depending on experience)
How To Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org