Job Title: Medical/Health Care Agent
Health care agents sell health insurance policies to individuals for medical costs and work-related injuries. Agents play an important role in assessing risk, determining who receives insurance coverage, and choosing premiums for policyholders.
Health insurance agents typically work for health insurance companies, brokerage firms, or for a specific insurance carrier, contracting out individual and family policies
Duties & Responsibilities
· Evaluate and monitor health insurance applications.
· Use computer applications to register applicants.
· Determine insurance premiums for policyholders.
· Meet with applicants, including individuals representing various companies and employers.
· Analyze information from relevant reports.
· Assess the overall risk that applicants pose to the company.
· Assist policyholders in settling claims.
· Communicate well with diverse groups of people.
· Write reports.
· Update and maintain applicant’s records.
· Handle private information in a sensitive and professional manner.
· Bachelor of Medical Science, Population Health and Medical Sciences, Health Services, or any other related degree)
· Experience in Marketing or any other related discipline
· 2-3 years minimum cognate experience preferably in a health service organization
· Excellent digital business orientation and Effective oral and written communication skills
· Relationship building and management skills & Effective business presentation skills
· Time management and excellent digital business orientation
N30, 000 - 70,000 monthly (commission based)
Location: Oyo State
Employment Type: Full Time