- Contribute clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other clinicians;
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Researching, developing, and evaluating new analytical techniques;
- Planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of patients;
- Creating new systems to investigate medical conditions in patients;
- Providing advice and ensure compliance for radiation protection;
- training and updating healthcare, scientific and technical staff;
- managing radiotherapy quality assurance programs;
- Carry-out mathematical modeling;
- Keep informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
Performing administrative duties and risk management
In addition to the above; the ideal candidate must possess:
- A minimum of 2- 3 years' post NYSC experience is required;
- A degree in Physics or mathematics is required.
- A Master's degree in a related field will be advantageous.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare and radiation regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.