We are recruiting for Medical Officers to join our client - a hospital with over 20 years of experience in healthcare sector.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conducting health assessments.
- Prescribing medication, creating treatment plans, and providing health and wellness advice to patients.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient reviews with initial assessment and management.
- Providing necessary documentation on health reports and discharge summaries of patients.
- Carrying out other duties as may be required of a medical officer.
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- A minimum of 2 years post-NYSC medical practice is compulsory.
- Experience in General practice is an added advantage.
- Ability to act effectively in emergency situations.
- Excellent people skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.