A medical startup is looking to hire a lab technician to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain, manage and expand an in-house mini lab.
- The candidate will be responsible for procuring lab reagents and consumables from reputable sources
- The lab must be able to run a type and screen, CBC, chemistry panel, and coagulation studies.
- The lab technician will also be trained to become a proctor for the Fundamentals of Laparoscopy training program (FLS)
- The candidate to help with the inspection of the lab in becoming independently certified
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in medical lab sciences or being certified or having documented evidence of relevant training
- Flexible, independent thinking, and competent
- Working knowledge of lab equipment and its reagents.
- Ability to successfully run lab tests and print out results in a timely manner
- Computer savvy and versed with Microsoft office
- Knowledgeable about laboratory equipment e.g genotype machine, hematology analyzer, chemistry analyzer, and some points of care tests.
Location: Ikeja, GRA
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.