Medical Laboratory Technician
We seek to hire an experienced Medical Laboratory Technician, who currently holds the practice licence of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) after graduating from accredited School of Health Science (or equivalent training school). All previous applicants can still apply, if qualified.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Assisting the Medical Laboratory Scientists in all areas of medical laboratory investigations and in all disciplines of medical laboratory science (i.e Haematology, Blood transfusion, Microbiology, Cytology, Chemical Pathology etc).
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment, electronic devices and other appliances.
- Assisting in phlebotomy services, within and outside the laboratory, after adequate training
- Assisting in the preparation of laboratory culture media, reagents and other chemicals, as directed by the Medical Laboratory Scientists or/and the Medical Laboratory Director
- Participating in laboratory procurements of reagents. kits, consumables etc
- Other duties, as may be directed by the Medical Laboratory Director and the Managers
- Minimum academic qualification of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course from any accredited School of Health Science
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduating work experience in a reputable Medical Laboratory
- Certification/Licence from the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) is compulsory
- Excellent organizational skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent people skill
- Candidate must be residing in Lagos or willing to relocate on personal arrangement for accommodation, as only temporal/on-duty accommodation will be provided on-site.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.