Assist with the implementation of mechanical projects, ensuring high quality and cost-effective standards, which is critical for the plant's efficient operation in order to satisfy strong consumer demand.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate all work-related activities, such as installation, repair, and maintenance of machinery and equipment, as well as designing of metal parts and tools.
- Supervise the activities of workers in the installation of machinery and equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and applying knowledge from past experience.
- Directs the dismantling, assembly, and installation of industrial machinery
- Monitor the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Implement improvements, changes, or new techniques or procedures
- Maintains records of jobs performed, and hours worked
- Ensure that the assigned individuals are adhering to quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations.
- 3 years of cognate experience
- Experience in the milling industry is a plus.
- Experience performing machinery diagnostics.
- Have Microsoft Word & Excel basic skills
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have utmost attention to detail.
- Be able to interpret technical drawings