- A Materials Manager helps the company in identifying the requirements and helps in planning, storage, control and distribution of goods in the organisation
- He/she closely works in association with the purchase department, production department and the vendors
- Through his analysis and material management skills he helps the company in meeting short term and long-term production goals and helps in keeping the supply chain active throughout.
- To supervise warehouse staff to prevent internal theft;
- To keep records in computer of way-in and way-out;
- To assist in sorting out warehouse materials;
- To lead warehouse staff in management of way-out after training.
- Deliver continuous improvement in supplier delivery, quality and cost.
- Liaise with supplier to ensure timely receipt of materials.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of purchased goods.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in negotiating the best prices with vendors.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 1 year and above
- Proficient in using engineering software with strong willingness in serving the position;
- With a high sense of responsibility, an upright personality, convincing and persuasive communicative skills, and good loyalty to company management.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.