A Food and Beverage Company (juice) located in the south East with locations nationwide is looking for qualified professionals that will fill the under-listed vacancy within the South East region.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Develop a marketing structure for the region and drive Sales
- Develop marketing and sales strategies for the achievement of the sales target of the organization.
- Coordinate and implement all sales/marketing plans in line with the company’s objective
- Periodic training of the sales force for enhanced sales performance
- Develop and implement an agreed reward system for sales personnel for increased productivity and performance
- Monitor competitors' activities and re-strategizing to maintain the company’s market share
- Ensure that all sales/marketing activities are carried out at a reasonable cost
- Maintain all sales/marketing tools and ensure they are utilized judiciously
- Sales coordination and control for the region.
- To develop new markets and maintain existing ones.
- To set monthly/quarterly targets for the Sales team and monitor their compliance.
- Develop a monitoring and supervision system for all salespeople, and Canversers, within and outside the location.
- Identify new market segments and develop new Territories/Businesses monthly.
- Academic qualification of either an HND, BSc, or MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years in a relative field in a similar industry is an added advantage.
- Strong commercial outlook and marketing sense.
- Proactive and creative on all marketing mix elements.
- A strong team player who works well with everyone across departments.
- Ability to develop presentations and present ideas and plans well.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Good listener and proactive in their work to be hands-on on the job.
- Positive attitude towards work and peers.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Computer knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Good Leadership skill
- Very strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Negotiation skill
Location: Onitsha, South East of Nigeria
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.