- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position. No less than 18 years of experience.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Having a materials management/engineering knowledge background is an added advantage.
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- An extremely well-organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Experience with SAP will be an added advantage
- Experience in working with the manufacturing /Cement industry.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development