We are looking to hire a Barrister and solicitor passionate about the legal profession and ready to grow a law firm through handling all court cases excellently.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Representing clients in court
- Presenting arguments in court
- Drafting legal documents
- Negotiating settlements
- Taking instruction from clients and their solicitors
- Undertaking legal research into relevant points of law
- Writing opinions and advising solicitors and other professionals
- Understanding and interpreting the law
- Mastering and managing legal briefs (cases)
- Preparing cases for court, including holding client conferences, preparing legal arguments, etc.
- Advising clients on matters of law and evidence and the strength of their case
- Examining and cross-examining witnesses
- Summing up the reasons why the court should support the client’s case.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Law, LL.B. Barrister at Law, BL. experience.
- Knowledge in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Location: Lagos. Candidate living around Isheri Lagos are preferred to apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.