Responsible for all legal and compliance matters affecting all aspects of the employer’s business or that of its subsidiaries and affiliates under the direction and supervision of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Prepare and review commercial agreements and other legal documents before execution and shall issue appropriate advice and opinions as necessary.
- Proactively assess legal risks and work to mitigate or avoid them entirely.
- Ensure that all key company contracts are legally compliant and that the company's interests are adequately safeguarded.
- Provide advisory services on issues that relate to the legal and regulatory framework and liaise with relevant regulatory bodies as required.
- Be actively involved in potential litigation to ensure that the company's interest is protected liaise with external counsel(s) on behalf of the company as required and manage the relationship efficiently.
- Maintain good relationships with government authorities and agencies that are relevant to the company's business interests and which are within the remit of the legal department.
- Manage legal implications of customer complaints.
- Conduct appropriate research for legal cases – the legitimacy of asset deals, lawsuit investigations, labor, employment etc.
- Ensure strict compliance with all local and international laws governing Real Estate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience
- I.T knowledge (particularly in Excel and Word)
- High level of determination and tenacity
- Good understanding of Compliance activities in Financial Services.
- Experience in developing and managing compliance monitoring programs.
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.