- Carrying out capability assessments across the organisation
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural, and leadership programs.
- Implement various learning methods company-wide (e.g. coaching, mentoring, job-shadowing, career pathing, online training, etc.)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Facilitating learning interventions and the Employee Orientation Program for all new hires.
- Designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives
- Coordinate the development, delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development programs and the implementation of an annual corporate training plan and budget.
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulators e.g. ITF, etc.
- Prepare reports and provide HR Analytics that will aid decision making to stakeholders.
- Administrate online Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure systematic capture of corporate training records and data.
- People Management - Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs.
- Prepare reports on training effectiveness
- Perform other assigned tasks as required
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods.
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Curriculum design
- Instructional design
- Critical thinking
- Excellent communication and Superior interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with high work ethics
- Detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills.