JTC Technical Trainer III
Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. Extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Serve as key interfaces between training and competency curriculum subject matter experts (SMEs) and the broader training organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Demonstrates good leadership skills in working with line management and the appropriate governing bodies (i.e. PLC, MLC, TLC, SSHELC, etc.) on applying the Global Operations Training system requirements to establish, certify, and track compliance with SCORR training and skills development within manufacturing /operations and support organizations. Specifically, these roles work directly with the various Training Supervisors to help ensure that site training plans comply with and meet the expectations of the governing councils or best practices.
- In concert with various subject matter experts, Competency and Training Advisors are primarily responsible for defining final training product requirements to ensure global training objectives are met.
- May provide support on instructional system design (ISD), ensuring that the learning management systems support the competency and training best practices/processes (e.g. GOTS, GMT). This may include optimizing/developing database functionality, customizing reporting, key metrics, and complex issue resolution.
- Behavioral Skills: applies to learn, collaborates, communicates effectively, focuses on customers, shows initiative
- Functional Skills: SSHE (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) management - operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations - specific technology and unit or area, global training systems knowledge
- Functional Skills (as needed): console knowledge - general and specific unit, HR technology, managing learning programs, vendor management, instructional design
- Preference for experience in Oil/Gas training and student development
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking in crowds.
- Develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude.
- Serve as key interfaces between training and competency curriculum subject matter experts (SMEs), the broader training organization, and the respective governance councils responsible for the areas they are assigned to support.
- May be responsible for developing the global curriculum to ensure proper training plans/roadmaps are established within their functional support areas as it relates to SCORR (Safety, Compliance, Operational, Regulatory, and Required) training essential for the safe, environmentally responsible, reliable, and efficient operation of Production, Manufacturing, and Midstream assets/organizations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.