- Proactive IT on boarding of any new internal staff members joining the business units.
- Provide IT education, training and awareness to staff, give clear instruction, help and support users, as well as being responsible for what new employees feel, see and hear when introduced to their IT equipment and support.
- Building, setting up and configuring the appropriate equipment required by new starters and existing employees required for them to do their jobs.
- Setting up the relevant and appropriate IT access required for internal staff in a secure way and managing the execution of this process.
- Providing high-quality support experience for users during and after the hours of operation.
- Fulfilling any IT service requests in line with the customer expectations and needs.
- Providing telephone support remotely, help to resolve IT issues through effective diagnosis, technical actions and customer focus.
- Applying IT knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and support technical issues with in-house tools, software and hardware.
- Coordinate new IT equipment installations and ensure effective change management.
- Clearly captures and records appropriate and relevant technical information within the Service Management toolset
- Capture and document new learnings and knowledge, sharing this insight with colleagues to help them for current and future needs.
- Support and troubleshoot audio and video teleconferencing tools
- Maintain AV, VTC systems and Crestron control systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing security systems and/or equipment such as cameras, security doors, etc.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to support remote and on-site workers using a variety of current communication technologies.
- VPNs, cloud and online web services, remote software management, firewalls, and general IT security.
- Demonstrable experience providing both face to face and remote telephony based customer service and IT technical support.
- Experience with end user support, desktop support, and technical skills around Windows OS & Office365.
- Experience working in a busy environment under pressure dealing with colleagues or customers that require help, advice and IT technical support.
- Experience providing IT technical support in a windows environment working with desktops, laptops, tables, telephony solutions & smart phones.
- Experience of working with vendor in order to fulfil customer needs.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework (or equivalent), the IT support lifecycle, associated methodologies and their practical application.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other relevant IT Service Management toolsets desirable.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies is desirable
- Knowledge of Active Directory is must (AD, DNS, DHCP)
- SharePoint Site administration
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Exceptional in managing own time.
- Organized and self-discipline
- Exceptional planning and managerial skills
- Extroverted and outgoing
- Relevant IT Degree or its Equivalent (3-5 years post NYSC experience)
- Industry certifications (Specifically Microsoft and the like)
- ITIL certification would be an advantage
Starting monthly salary
- Abuja, Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will support clients from home for the first three months of resumption.
Other benefits and conditions of employment
- We place a strong emphasis on learning and development. You will be encouraged to undertake developmental training and get involved in corporate activities. This role provides an excellent opportunity to build up Technical and managerial knowledge as well as expertise and gain exposures.