- Manage information technology and computer system;
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures;
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy;
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures;
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.