- Installing and maintaining operating environments.
- Monitoring these operating environments.
- Responding effectively and speedily to any technical problems.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
- Providing training and support.
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
KEY RESULT AREA
- Delivery of the infrastructure programs and projects
- Planning, procurement, commissioning and maintenance of projects.
- Technological understanding (ability to see your new “solution” in a wider perspective.
- Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your projects goals).
- Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
- Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or even languages as needed).
- Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way over your head).
- Align infrastructure inputs and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering with a minimum of 1 year post NYSC work experience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 365, Active directory, Exchange online etc.
- Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Location - Lagos
Salary - 50,000