We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals. A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives. For the first few months, you will be working to organize or warehouses as well as set-up a standardized system to manage inventory and supply.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Job Type: Full-time, On-site
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 depending on experience
- Benefits: Paid time off (21 standard holiday days which MUST be evenly spread out across the year)
Work Schedule: 8 am - 6 pm, Monday-Friday. Regular Saturdays and occasional Sundays
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- The candidate must live in mainland Ikeja and environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.