- This position reports to the Project Manager/HOD and the individual shall be capable to understand P&ID drawing, instrument location layout, instrument loop drawing to carry out commissioning and O&M activities.
- Experience in calibration, testing & troubleshooting of gas processing facility instruments such as pressure gauge, pressure transmitter, level transmitter, flow transmitter, Instrument tubing & fittings installation, F&G instruments, Pneumatic valves, wellhead valves.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Knowledge in PLC, Modbus communication, TCP/IP communication, Profinet, fibre communication.
- Engineering Degree/HND in Electrical, Instrumentation & Control or any other equivalent certifications with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in gas processing plant commissioning and operation & maintenance.
- Technical, negotiating and conflict management skills with contract and project management proficiency
- The individual must be a self-starter, team player with strong man management and relationship skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of basic MS office software.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.