- Installation of Solar PV Modules with given parameters.
- Design and sizing of the Solar – Inverter system to meet the client’s power/energy requirements.
- Lead and contribute to Solar Projects
- Troubleshooting and servicing of electrical wiring systems.
- Carrying out of every electrical work needed to connect the solar system to the client’s existing electrical system. This includes proper grounding systems, controls, etc.
- Ability to read Electrical single/three line wiring diagram.
- Provisioning of maintenance to residential solar systems.
- Troubleshooting of issues related to installation.
- Work in the field and meet with customers to ensure their solar system is running efficiently.
- Management of all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Compliance to the company’s laid down policies and processes.
- Undertake any other duty as requested