Are you a dedicated and passionate ICT Teacher looking to make a positive impact on young minds? Lagooz Schools Lagos in her expansion program is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team as teachers in various subject areas across early childhood, primary, and secondary school levels.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- Must be teaching consistently in either public or private schools for at least 3 years.
- The Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CPR.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Passion for teaching and nurturing students' growth
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in teaching ICT
- Well-organized and committee
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Location: Lagos State (Residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ifako Ijaiye, Alimosho Local Government)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.