To promote and support the employment of persons with disabilities and/or similar disadvantages, through the development and delivery of a comprehensive suite of training programmes to equip them with digital knowledge and skills necessary for success in the world of work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Periodically survey the digital marketplace with a view to identifying positions that can be filled by disabled persons with the relevant training.
- Translate findings from surveys into training solutions that will produce qualified candidates from our stream of successful trainees.
- Design and produce a diverse range of learning materials for various curricula, with special attention to individual learning styles and abilities.
- Work with the relevant authorities to have courses accredited.
- Recruit and manage training providers, adjunct faculty, and/or venture partners, for the provision of training services to our clientele and external stakeholders.
- Grow our training programme into a self-sustaining and profitable business, driven by high standards and innovative solutions to identified skills gaps.
- Generate significant income from the sale of training programmes by working to the agreed revenue target.
- Stay up-to-date with employability issues and proactively seek commercially marketable training provisions that will benefit disabled persons.
- A good first or higher degree in the Computing Sciences or related disciplines in Information Communication Technology.
- Demonstrable expertise in the development of innovative ICT-specific training solutions.
- Extensive presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in design and delivery of Trainee-Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Expertise and experience in working with disabled or disadvantaged persons will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: Up to ₦150,000.00 per month