(1)Regularly monitor the vital signs of the client.
(2) Assist with activities of daily living e.g feeding, bathing, toileting, moving and handling, client’s laundry etc.
(3) Accompanying clients during hospital visits.
(4) Meal preparation.
(5) Administering prescribed medication.
(6) Provide companionship and ensure the general wellbeing of the client
(7) Ensuring the immediate environment of service user is clean.
(i) Ability to effectively communicate with clients, relatives etc.
(ii) Ability to live and work with an elderly person
(iii) Minimum of SSCE .