We are looking for an experienced Safety Officer who seeks to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organization hereby reducing risk of potential losses . You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Advice and instruct on various safety-related topics.
- Identify potential business hazards and make recommendations where necessary.
- Conduct risk assessments and enforce preventive measures.
- Initiate and organize training of employees in the area of safety.
- Make sure that personal protective equipment is being used in the workplace when necessary.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues.
- Maintain effective relationships with relevant external agencies and emergency response service providers.
- Risk Management: stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous and unhealthy.
- Inspect safety tools and equipment regularly.
- Proven experience as a Health & Safety officer.
- Minimum of (2) years working experience in a Manufacturing or Oil & Gas industry.
- BSc/BA in safety management, engineering, or relevant field.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Oversee workplace repair, installations, and any other situations that could harm employees' safety.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.