Enterprise Risk Management:
- Formulate and implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for the organization
- Undertake risk assessment and risk mitigation for all business operations and support units to ensure that all major risks are identified and mitigated
- Ensure that Risk Control Self-Assessment reviews are conducted effectively and comprehensively on schedule with appropriate risk mitigation advice
- Ensure that the organization has proper, systematic management and compliance with established policies, practices, and procedures related to risk management
- Establish risk manuals and maintain relevant documentation for audit and inspection
- Identify potential risk event, loss, or exposures(both financial and non-financial), evaluate these risks events, and provide recommendations to Management on how to mitigate the potential impact and/occurrence
- Assist in identifying improvements in current systems, policies, and strategies and take actions to mitigate emerging enterprise and related risks
- Ensure regular and timely reporting to the management on the outcome of risk management undertaken to
- Keep abreast with the latest risk management practices and standards and proactively adopt these standards as appropriate
- Assist in cultivating an organization-wide culture of risk awareness and management
Business Continuity Management:
- Review, improve and implement enterprise-wide Business Continuity Management Framework
- Ensure the BCM components and other crisis management, emergency response procedure are in compliance with industry best practice
- Develop a comprehensive BCM plan for the organization.
Business Continuity Plan:
- Develop, implement and maintain business continuity plan
- Conduct risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Develop and implement related training and awareness programs
IT Disaster Recovery Plan:
- Participate in IT disaster recovery plans
- Evaluate and review IT disaster recovery plans
- Coordinate consolidation of IT reports for risk management reporting
Crisis Management Plan and Emergency Response Procedures
- Develop crisis, incident, or emergency response procedures
- Conduct and implement training and awareness programs
- Must practice proactivity rather than reactivity
- To integrate risk management in key processes such as strategic budgeting and project planning
- To demonstrate a high aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving.
- To exhibit integrity, excellent organizational and leadership abilities, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound Enterprise Risk Management principles and philosophy
- Good knowledge of best practice standards for Risk Management, Business Operations, and INFORMATION Technology Operations and processes
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Good written, presentation, and communication skills, able to prepare statistical and narrative reports
- Able to work under broad direction but self-motivated to work independently. Has technical responsibility and accountable for work performed and decisions taken.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and manage the relationship at all levels
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Information Technology, Business Administration, or any other related discipline.
- More than 5 years of relevant experiences in operational risk measurement and management in an IT or financial institution
Remuneration: Industry Standard