Gender Program Officer Youth NGO Abuja Nigeria.
Role and Responsibilities
· Day-to-day coordination of female centric campaign and programs.
· Develop and implement robust strategies for program implementation and results.
• Drive fundraising, resource mobilization and strategic partnership for the project.
· Out of the box thinker and a doer
· Understanding of gender and women development issues.
· Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
· Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
· Research and analytical skills.
· Understanding of basic social media and digital marketing skills will be an advantage
· Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
· Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
· 1-3 years’ experience in gender and women advancement issues and project implementation