We are looking for a passionate team player with experience in game designing and developing to sign and write excellent code. This position includes writing custom code and adapting existing. You will be involved in different stages and aspects of game’s creation in a young and enthusiastic team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- A genuine interest in developing and playing games
- Writing clean and manageable object-oriented code
- Devising original new game concepts
- Using 2D or 3D modeling and animation software
- Drawing up detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved
- Preparing digital graphics, animations, sound, video, photographs, and images for editing
- Testing the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities.
- 2+ years of experience in games development
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, C++, C#, Java and ActionScript experience
- Experience in Games & Graphics programming: C/C , DirectX, OpenGL
- Comfortable creating UI elements for interacting with the underlying systems
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.