Catwalk Creatives Ltd is an innovative digital technology development company and proprietary owner of a disruptive mobile and web application aiming to bring about a transformative change to the tailors/weavers-client relationship and engagement within the African traditional garment-making and fashion industry.
- Our Vision: The leading digital marketplace where all African tailors and traditional weavers maximize their growth potential.
- Our Mission: Promoting the African cultural heritage expressed through her indigenous textiles and fashion trends to the global community.
- Our values: Treating others as we would like to be treated.
Join our incredible team of smart software engineers and business professionals to change the landscape of the African traditional fashion and garments industry.
As a FullStack Engineer, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with internal teams to develop functional applications. The successful candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate the application of modern digital development paradigms. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our applications using React/NodeJS.
The developer will be willing to work remotely with the utmost professionalism and a desire to work with a startup for cutting edge growth opportunities.
Therefore, the desired developer must:
- Have a basic understanding of Agile development and its application
- Be able to write concise, self well-documented codes
- Understand how to optimize client-facing software
- Demonstrate the requisite social skills and behavioral competencies that are consistent with the company’s values.
- Subscribe to the company’s code of conduct and values.
- Be a proactive member of the team ready to go above and beyond to fulfill relevant tasks.
- If you’re passionate about software development and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Over 5 years of experience in web development (with experience in both Front-end & Back-end technologies)
- At least 3 years of software development experience in agile teams
- 2+ years of experience leading software development teams
- 2+ years of experience designing micro-service applications utilising nodeJS / express
- Ability to develop rich frontend web applications using React, Next JS
- Ability to setup Code Formatters and Linters such as Prettier & ESLint
- Ability to breakdown large UI Components into Small reusable components
- Ability to write and publish reusable code
- Ability to develop & consume Backend APIs
- Ability to consume & integrate 3rd Party APIs (e.g. Payment Apis)
- Experience using Strapi JS - An Headless CMS
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB and one other common SQL database technology such as Postgres/MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of Git and how to manage Git related repos on (GitLab, GitHub Or BitBucket)
- Ability to setup CI/CD on GitLab, GitHub Or BitBucket
- Experience using Heroku & Heroku Pipelines
- Experience Using Cloud Storage Services like AWS S3 Buckets
- Excellent knowledge of at least one Payment Api (e.g. Paystack, Flutterwave, Paypal etc.)
- Ability to write a well documented API Documentation (e.g. using POSTMAN)