- The ideal candidate will be in charge of developing front end website architecture.
- He/She will be responsible for designing user interactions on web pages.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating servers and databases for functionality.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- The full stack developer will be in charge of seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experience with application development: C, C++, Java etc.
- Development and maintenance of Application Programmable Interfaces (APIs)
- Ability to troubleshoot code, including code from outside sources.
- Experience with enterprise applications, Service-Oriented Architectures, REST desired.
- 1-3 years' experience in web, software and android development
- Experience with desktop and mobile operating systems, such as Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and iOS
- Proficiency in web, cloud and on-premise server deployment and maintenance
- Proficiency in developing data science applications: data analytics, predictive analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence